Sunday, May 10, 2009

Gah...

Ok, so I wasn't entirely wrong....

Diane Duane isn't a British writer though (this is what I get for posting without actually looking anything Sup!!!!), however, I was close (in terms of location). She lives in Ireland. This still doesn't help the wait factor if I'm right that Europe is going to be receiving their copies first. Yet hopefully, if they do, I might be able to score myself with a copy!

Yet it doesn't seem plausible when I try to look for release dates....youngwizards.com list "late 2009" (which I really hope for). And the publisher lists "4/1/2010", but that's under paperback so it's not really wanted information. I wan't the hardback, to go with my hardback Wizard's at War!

Maybe re-reading the entire Young Wizards series isn't going to be enough to help the waiting.....

No comments: