Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hello All

Fia Andraste here, just wanting to say hello really....

My part in this company, will be mostly literature. Fiction stories and poems, though I may add my opinion or other random blather now and then. As for stories, I'll only post a few entries of a book, maybe a complete one depending on the responses, I am trying to locate a certain short story that I hope to revise (along with my other projects I'm currently in the middle of) and I hope that I will be able to post that for you to read.

I hope you will enjoy what you read here, and find something of interest. I'm sure that between the two of us we will be able to post something that appeals to a great number of people. After all, we all enjoy an escape from reality at some point, and that's what I hope to provide, an escape into another world that people will want to visit.

My first entry, however, will not be a story excerpt. Instead it will be one of my favorite poems that I have written.

That's it for tonight, au revoir.

No comments: