Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Music

It's here again, my crazed obsession with listening to Celtic music. I can thank the book Witch by Marie Brennan for that. Not complaining though, it's lively and energetic music that's fun to dance to [once I find the time to do so where no one will look at my idiotic excuse of dancing].

However, it's given me an awesome idea for a story. The two combined anyway, the book and the Celtic music just made me want to write a fantasy novel with magic in a different world entirely.

Music itself has proven a good source of inspiration for me. When combined with daydreaming, I can get a rough plot together when I really want to. I hope that I can share one of my music inspired projects with you! My story Warrior was based off of the song Citizen Soldier by 3 Doors Down [if I remember correctly].

-Fia

No comments: