Friday, November 21, 2008

School and Haircut

So, I am posting this from my broadcast II from my school. Let me just say, I am a tad mad at my partner. We have to be in groups of two and my partner does NOTHING. Our first film that was due, we never finished. She did not stay after school once and was "absent" the day the film was due. Now that we are onto our second project we have to produce our own music to an art gallery at our school. Today is the day it should be done by and JUST now she goes I do not like the song and decides to change it. So I am writing this outside of the film room because I have decided that she can just finish the freaking thing. She has barely done any work so, now she can finish it. I know I will get a bad grade, but we are turning into groups of three after this. So I can maybe bring it up, if I fail school over all because of her, I will be very mad. My other grades aren't that great so, I need classes like this to bring my average up; already borderline failing overall even though I only failed one class last report card. In other news, this haircut really sucks.

No comments: